DoxaScan Suite of Document Process and Automation Products
Simple, Scalable Document Process Automation Tools.The DoxaScan family of document process automation tools helps automate your document workflows with ease. Complex tasks are made simple by intuitively secure and accelerate documents throughout your organization.
Explore The DoxaScan Suite of Document Automation Products
DoxaScan Composer Base
Easily import PDF, Image, and Word documents into an easy-to-use environment to securely annotate, create searchable PDF files, and assemble your documents. Seamlessly integrate with desktop scanning applications.
Composer Base + Barcode
A simple-to-use tool to automate your file naming, storage, indexing, and document capture into EMR/EDR, document management. Or other secure storage environments. Whether you are extracting metadata for file naming, splitting or routing, DoxaScan Composer easily integrates this information into your environment.
Base + Barcode + Privacy Redaction
With DoxaScan Composer- Privacy and Redaction, work in a network or cloud environment. Composer’s Privacy Inspector detects potential document content that may require privacy data redaction.
DoxaScan Composer Product Information
DoxaScan Composer Key Features & Benefits
- DoxaScan Composer Intuitive Main User Interface
- Read 1D or 2D barcodes (including QR codes) for splitting, file naming, routing and more
- NEW confidence based barcode recognition
- Automate file naming and folder creation
- Preview page splits and validates barcode reading and settings
- Data mine for text found anywhere within your document using Regular Expressions or OCR
- Create barcode separation pages or add them to existing pages. Composer will even search for open white space for automated placement
- Remove Personal Identity data like Emails, SSN’s, Credit cards and more
- Inspect documents for Personal Identity Infractions
- Clean up images to increase accuracy and reduce storage needs
- Use barcodes to create PDF bookmarks
- Convert between TIFF and PDF formats to standardize your file formats
- Secure your PDF files with Digital Rights Management
Understanding Barcode Recognition, Text Mining and OCR FeaturesImprove OCR with DoxaScan’s Cleanup Functions. Barcode recognition, text mining and OCR functions provide DoxaScan Composer with powerful tools to find and extract valuable information from your documents. DoxaScan Composer can search for standard 1D and 2D barcodes to extract information to split, name and route files. Most commonly, barcodes are used to provide index information. As with barcodes, OCR technology can simplify processing of the scans or files. These technologies minimize data entry and make automated processing possible. The information can be easily shared with your document management or EMR system. DoxaScan provides sophisticated image cleanup and enhancement features too. Cleaner images mean better OCR accuracy and customer search and retrieval.
Indexing FeaturesWith DoxaScan capture index data at the document’s point of entry into your workflow. DoxaScan provides a flexible environment allowing users to set up various indexing configurations. These customizable job menus or profiles help capture critical document properties for use in any database system through direct (MS-Access, SQL Server, ODBC), CSV, or XML interface options. Advanced users employ regular expression (Regex) scripts to eliminate improper field indexing by defining rules for the index content.
Use barcode data or OCR for automated file naming and populating index fields.